Welcome, dear Dominik! Nice to have you in our team.
Dominik Jöbstl recently strengthened the team of our subsidiary MAKLERNET in the IT support & helpdesk area with his know-how from the insurance industry. Dominik is competent and always friendly. He handles customer enquiries about VERA – a clever, efficient, user-friendly and innovative broker management program.
Dominik describes himself as a team player, ambitious and reliable. In his spare time he enjoys various sports, photography and travel.
You can learn more about Dominik from an interview: Let’s talk about… Dominik Jöbstl #teamuniquare
1. Your last position before UNiQUARE ?
Customer representative at an insurance company
2. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Team player, ambitious and reliable
3. First thing I do at the office…
A cup of coffee with colleagues and preparation for the day’s work
4. How do you spend your free time? (hobbies, sport, balance to work)
Tennis, football, photography and videos (drones), a walk with my dog, in summer at the lake/sea with the stand-up paddle, short trips
5. What must always be in your wardrobe?
A t-shirt perfectly matching my shoes
6. What is your favorite place?
A beach in Croatia
7. Without which technical device couldn’t you live?
8. What career advice would you give to young people?
No matter how difficult it seems to achieve a goal, always keep at it. Master your goal in the best possible way. Take every opportunity for further education to be successful
9. Have you a life motto?
It’s the moments that count, not the things.
10. What long-term wish have you fulfilled?
My car and my flat renovation
11. Your childhood hero/heroine…
12.What excites me…
Photography, filming and travel
13. What is at the top of your private to-do list?
Holiday in Dubai, house renovation
14. Morning lark or night owl?
Definitely morning lark